As an existing patient of Kingsley Medical you may request your repeat prescriptions in writing via our online request form.
Before you request your prescription renewal, please read the following information:
- Only current patients of Kingsley Medical may request a prescription renewal without a doctor’s consultation.
- Only medications that have previously been prescribed by a doctor at Kingsley Medical can be renewed without a doctor’s consultation.
- If your prescription is overdue for renewal or you are requesting a renewal in advance of the scheduled date, you may be asked to make an appointment with one of our doctors in order to renew your prescription.
- Our doctors are not able to renew some prescriptions without seeing you first. This may be for a number of reasons – to evaluate for any side-effects, to check on your progress or to see if other medications may be more appropriate. If you are unsure why we are unable to renew your prescription without a consultation, please ask on your next visit.
- All prescription renewals will incur a fee regardless of the number of prescriptions that you request. This fee is payable upon collection of your prescription from Kingsley Medical.
- Non-authority prescriptions – $10
- Authority Prescriptions – $15
- All emergency prescriptions (completed within 2 hours of receipt of your request) – $25
- You must complete all fields of our online form. This includes your full name, date-of-birth, address, medication, dose and frequency as well as a contact telephone number. These details must match the contact details that we have for you in our records.
COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE REQUEST FORM HERE
EMAIL US AND HAVE YOUR REQUEST FORM FAXED TO YOU